THIS IS A RESIDENCE THAT WILL NOT DATE
SURROUNDED BY MATURE, 40 YEAR OLD LANDSCAPING
ON REAL ESTATE THAT CAN NEVER BE REPLACED
- Oakridge Street is the premier street in Burbank.
- It is a dead-end street, so no through traffic.
- There are only 31 houses in the street.
- It has the smallest Neighbourhood Watch group in Queensland.
- Properties in Oakridge street do not change hands very often. Current owners have lived on this land since 1975, 43 years. Others in the street have lived here for up to 50 years. It is hard to find a reason to not live here.
- Owners spend significant money enhancing their properties. In last 6 years, there have been 12 Development Approvals (average of two per year) submitted on 9 properties (nearly 30% of the street).
- Current owners spent over $250,000 on dedicated farm buildings and $500,000 to install the greenhouses, water capture systems and storage for 900,000 litres of rain water. The business runs on 100% rainwater... an annual expense reduction of around $30,000 pa on raw water costs alone.
- The budget for the majority of these DAs range from hundreds of thousands of dollars to over a million dollars.
- In summary, it is a quiet street where your privacy and your property investment are assured and where people look out for each other.
NOT AN ORDINARY KITCHEN
A kitchen with natural light and natural cross flow ventilation, a northerly aspect, overlooking the fenced pool, with an additional secure fenced children play area.
LOUNGE & BILLIARD ROOMS
This is contemporary entertainment at its best. Excellent acoustics for music as loud as you like. Nothing here was an afterthought. What you see was designed in the original plans.
Not seen in this shot is the bar overlooking the external fire- pit entertainment area